Тренинг подходит для тех, кто мало что пока знает об Agile и Scrum
Тренинг предназначен для:
- начинающих скрам-мастеров и тех, кто хочет ими стать
- практикующих скрам-мастеров, желающих освежить знания и получить толчок на следующий уровень развития скрам-мастерства
Understand Agile and the Scrum framework
Grasp the role of Scrum Master
Learn how to get ready to start scrumming
Know how to support your team and deal with organizational issues daily
- Understanding fundamentals of Agile. History of Agile. Agile values and principles.
- Following the Scrum framework. Empiric process theory. Scrum framework: roles, events and artefacts.
- Cross-functional and self-organised Scrum teams. The roles of a product owner and a scrum master in a Scrum team
- Starting up new products and teams
- Product vision. Creating initial product backlog. Product backlog management
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria. Common user story mistakes
- Definition of ready and done
- Estimations and planning poker. Budgets and timelines. Release planning
- Sprints and their characteristics. Sprint planning. Backlog refinement
- Sprint execution. Sprint retrospective. Sprint review
- Team coaching
Pavel is an Agile coach and trainer based in Johannesburg. He was born in Belarus but in 2009 moved to South Africa. He helps organizations implement Agile sustainably through mentoring, training, and coaching. Over the past several years, Pavel has worked with major financial organizations, retail giants, and telecommunication companies to improve their organizational processes. Pavel is a seasoned speaker, his talks were at events in Paris, Prague, Shanghai, Bangalore, Atlanta, New York, Singapore, New Jersey and Orlando, as well as in South Africa. Currently, he explores topics on coaching psychology and financial models behind Agile projects. As a trainer, he taught 100+ Agile courses.
Scrum Alliance certifications: Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Professional, Certified Scrum Trainer